What do I need to apply to a Canadian College or University?

Usually, you need translated and original copies of your high school diploma and transcripts, copy of your passport, and completed application form. Our Pathway Specialist will let you know about any additional documents.


Is my high school Grade 11 accepted by the Canadian College or University?

Yes, if it is equivalent to the Grade 12 in Canada.


What can I do if my grades are lower than required?

TLG Canada is working with different virtual high schools where you can upgrade your grades.


Can I work while studying at TLG Canada?

No, you cannot work while studying at the language school; however, you are allowed to work 20 hours per week if you are a full-time student at the post-secondary institution in Canada (college or university).


Can I stay in Canada and work after graduating Canadian college or university?

After graduating from a public Canadian college or university, you are eligible to apply for a PGWP (Post-Graduate Work Permit). Please visit the IRCC website for more information.,


How long does it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from a college or university?

Usually, it takes up to 4 weeks.


How long does it take to pass the UPP program?

The length of the program depends on your initial level of English. It will take 8 weeks to complete a TLG Level.


Can I receive my Study permit with TLG Canada?

If your program is longer than 24 weeks, you can apply for a study permit with IRCC (Immigration Canada).


What is the cost of TLG Canada’ University Pathway Program?

The cost depends on the length of the program. We will ask you to take the pre-arrival English test and an additional speaking test with an instructor to determine how many weeks of UPP you need to meet your chosen college or university entry English requirements.