accuracy and fluency
Our English for Work course is ideal for individuals looking to improve their English language skills, with a focus on professional vocabulary and business topics. You will explore how to take part in meetings and discussions, use appropriate language and tone in professional emails and other business correspondences, and deal effectively with clients and customers.
This English for Work course is most suited to individuals new to business, or those that need extra help with their language skills in a professional context. CV writing and interview skills will also be covered, alongside working with numbers and data. You will learn in a practical manner, developing your skills in presentations, negotiations, meetings, and report writing
Content and Structure
- To develop your English skills for use in a professional context
- To enhance your current and future job prospects
What can you expect?
- To cover key business topics such as finance, marketing, ecommerce and cross cultural communication
- To gain practical skills in common business scenarios
After taking this course, you will:
- Increase your confidence in speaking
- Be more able to communicate effectively with others in the workplace
- Be more capable of reading a variety of business materials
- Be more able to work and socialize in a cross-cultural environment